CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
I am a 23-year-old college student smiling through the journeys of life.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Dreams

I was so happy to return to Provo from California and find that I could wear my knee shorts. I even went swimming last week. Yesterday and today, I was dismayed to drag out my winter snow coat because, yes, it was snowing! Did I mention that last week I went swimming? This is crazy. One way to squelsh a California girl's dreams. Thanks Utah.

Well at least some of my other dreams are being fulfilled. After applying to several public relations and writing jobs on campus, I was offered a position at the College of Family and Social Sciences as a writer and editor. It may turn out to be a little challenging to find stories, but I was very flattered and I'm excited for more experience.

Among other dreams being fulfilled, I have thoroughly enjoyed being reunited with Walt. We have cooked together, gone running, picnicked, played Frisbee, cuddled, played pool and spent time with family. I am completely happy spending time with him.

And despite it being cold, I am so happy to be near the mountains. I love the color the mountains turn when the sun starts to set.


No comments:

Post a Comment