CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
I am a 23-year-old college student smiling through the journeys of life.

Sunday, April 4, 2010


Keeping up with tradition, Rachel and I had a girls night during priesthood session. We went to the Getty Museum. I was surprised to find that you park in a parking structure and then take a tram up this hill to the top of an outcropping where the museums are. There were gardens, sculpture gardens and rooms and rooms of paintings, photos, sculptures and drawings. We were there for about an hour and a half. It was nice to appreciate some creations people have made. Sometimes I wish I understood more about art.
sculpture garden and overlook of LA
So happy Spring is here. Hopefully it comes to Utah soon!
We got all dressed up in springy outifts and looked gorgeous!
Outside garden at the Getty.

I dunno why, but I love bridges. There is something fun, old fashioned and romantic about them. I don't know exactly why or what it is, but they make me happy.

After the Getty, we went out to dinner to Chipotle who so graciously had mailed us a 2 for 1 coupon.

We decided that we had created a great, cheap date and that it's not that hard to create fun, cheap dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment