CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
I am a 23-year-old college student smiling through the journeys of life.

Friday, April 2, 2010

Well I went home last weekend to visit mom and Jenni. I actually took the train and really enjoyed the experience. I was pretty silly to think that people don't take trains anymore. I was thinking that there would hardly be anyone on it because after all, aren't trains old fashioned? Boy was I wrong! Not only were there a lot of people on the bus, there were so many that I had to stand for about 30 minutes of the ride. The train was full of business men and women, college kids and even some elderly folk. I was able to take luggage and go from Glendale to Irvine. It was actually pretty easy. I think I am a fan of taking trains. You don't have to deal with traffic and it was relatively inexpensive.

The weekend was fun and relaxing. It was nice to visit home again before I head back up to Utah for school in a couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment