CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
I am a 23-year-old college student smiling through the journeys of life.

Saturday, March 20, 2010


So LA is a very green city. These recycling cans are just on the street- so nice!

It is always a plus when we can work and sightsee at the same time. Thursday, we spent some time in Chinatown collecting letters. Though the work can be tiring and monotonous, I thoroughly enjoy working outside in the warm sunny Socal weather. I feel so lucky to be living in a place that has such nice weather! Every time I walk outside, I am amazed at how nice it is. I have my window open in my room right now. It is probably 65 or so outside right now- so nice!

We were so excited to go to the beach today. It was gorgeous, about 85 in Glendale. Much to our dismay, we drove over an hour in traffic to get to the beach, only to find it was 67 and foggy. We still spent an hour and a half reading and relaxing. We thought people were crazy still wearing only their bathing suits and even going in the ocean. Ok, I know you who are in provo think I am crazy, but a wet 67 degrees with wind at the beach is too cold for a bathing suit.

Anyways, we listened to Beach Boys on the way. I thought it was very appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment