CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
I am a 23-year-old college student smiling through the journeys of life.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

So I got my hair cut. I was just going to get it trimmed about an inch or two because I like it long, (and so does a special someone in my life) but the hairdresser convinced me to take a little more off. She told me that I should cut it a little more because it was thinning out at the bottom. So I told her to take another inch off. Somehow, she thought I gave her permission to cut my hair to the next layer, which happened to be another 2 or 3 inches. I was a little sad to see my hair on the floor, and started to panick. Lukily my amazing boyfriend reassured me that he would date me, even if I shaved my head or went blonde. (For the record, I would never go blonde- that would be a terrible mistake for more than one reason.) Anyways, after I straightened it and took this picture, I decided it wasn't so bad, it was actually cute.

So among our many travels to different parts of LA, we see a number of interesting things along the way. This car was one of them. Isn't it funny looking?






Another thing that we saw in our travels- the temple! I have been fortunate enough to go several times. It is a little further than the Provo temple to get to, but it is worth it!

Rachel and I went to a party where they were making robot costumes just for fun to dance in. It was pretty funny. This girl Christine is a convert and she is awesome! I have been uplifted and impressed by the members in this area. They are strong in the gospel. They do a lot of fun stuff together and it is great.





Today we worked for about an hour at the beach! We were working in a district that was really close to Venice beach, so we took some time to write some letters in the sun. It was a little windy and chilly, but really nice. Being here in the winter makes me want to live here year-round.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Tiff! Thanks for the invite to your blog! I don't blog, or I'd share mine with you. :) I love your haircut! I actually just got mine cut on Saturday and it's super short (chin length) and blond now (hopefully not a mistake). It's so fun to hear about your life! I miss you and I'm looking forward to when you come back to Utah!

    ReplyDelete