CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
I am a 23-year-old college student smiling through the journeys of life.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

So yesterday Rachel and I ate out at a Mexican restaurant. I had a hard time choosing what I wanted. I have been wanting to have tongue tacos again because I liked them in Mexico, but I didn't want that for my whole meal. After looking at all the burrito choices, I picked one with meat. What I failed to do was really pay attention to the name. I should have known that if "Super" was in the title, the burrito would be big. But even if I had realized that, I would have had NO IDEA.

CHECK IT OUT:



No wonder we are obese in America. This burrito could feed me for a week! I barely made a dent in it. It also didn't help that I was full on horchata and chips before I even got the burrito. Oh well. It was tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment