CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
I am a 23-year-old college student smiling through the journeys of life.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010


This past weekend was a dream. I was able to go to Provo and visit Walt. Sometimes we get a little nervous to see each other after not seeing each other for awhile, worrying that things will be weird or not as good as on the phone. But when we are soon proven wrong when we see each other. It is always better than I even expected- and that's pretty good. Here is a rundown on my weekend activities:

- Shopping excursion with Jill
- Date with Walt to J-dawgs
- Double date with Becky and Heath to a Orchestral group and the BYU Creamery
- Cuddling (of course) while watching Finding Nemo
- Catch up with friend (love you Katelyn!)
- Made enchiladas with Walt
- More cuddling :-)
- Double date with Jill and Jordan (pictionary, taboo, movie, ice cream)
- Church (always more enjoyable when you can hold someone's hand)
- Dinner and movie at Walt's aunt and uncle's
- AMAZING 2-hour walk around Provo with my honey

Whew, I told you I had a great weekend. I am excited for many more like that in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment